Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own. I would never promote something I wouldn’t or don’t already use! xo
Well … these last few weeks have been interesting. After I received a $300 rent increase, I decided to start looking for another apartment. I had no idea how stressful and mind-consuming this process would be. Rents are just as expensive as they were pre-pandemic, + now that people are moving back to the city, there’s very little inventory left. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find another apartment in time and needed to resign for the year. Although I am still craving a one-bedroom unit, I think that can wait for another year as I feel fortunate I even have a space to call home. Good news for you: Now you all get to keep this apartment in your feed for a bit longer!
I need to give a BIG thank you to Manhattan Mini Storage for literally coming and saving my sanity. With all the extra furniture and decor I had, whether I was moving or not, I needed to get rid of anything I wasn’t currently using before going mad with how cluttered my apartment was. So, I boxed up anything I didn’t need, and Manhattan Mini Storage came directly to my apartment, picked everything up, and brought it to my new storage unit.
They offer two amazing different plans, and I chose the Full Service Plus, an on-demand storage service ideal for people who prefer not to do the heavy lifting. Again, all I needed to do was pack, and they took care of the rest. The best part? Whenever I want one or more of my items back, staff will bring them back to me whenever I want. Or I can drop by to pick up items if needed. I’ll probably switch to their self-storage plan in the future (I have more details on this up on the blog!) but for now, this is the perfect plan for me. If you are a furniture/decor hoarder like me, definitely choose them for your storage needs if you live in NYC.
Here are the differences between the plan I chose vs their self-storage plan:
- Moving Concierge – You are connected with a professional moving planner who will help you get quotes from trusted moving partners (if needed). They also give free moves (in the form of a credit to their moving fees) to customers who meet a length of stay and room size requirement!
- Free Storage Shuttle – Anytime you want to pick up or drop off items to your unit you can book the storage shuttle for a one-way trip to or from anywhere in Manhattan.
- Package Acceptance – They also accept and secure package deliveries at each of their locations, so you’ll never miss an important delivery! This is especially great for bloggers who don’t want to share their real addresses.
- Pickup at any time- You pack your items and Manhattan Mini Storage picks them up from your apartment.
- Delivery anytime- Manhattan Mini Storage delivers your items back to you whenever you want. You can also pick items up yourself from your designated Manhattan Mini Storage location
- Same Day In-Person Retrievals- With just two hours of notice, you can pick up your items at the storage facility. No other on-demand storage company in NYC offers this service!!
- Online Account Management – Easy scheduling, billing, and account oversite through the website 24-hours a day. Scheduling a delivery or pick-up of your items is a breeze.
Both services offer:
- Safety, Security, and Accessibility – All of their 17 Manhattan locations are access controlled, well-lit, cleaned regularly, and continually monitored. Plus, they are open 365 days a year with several locations open 24 hours a day.
- Supplies – All of their locations are stocked with moving supplies if you should need an extra box or roll of tape!
What’s the main difference between the two? With self-storage, you rent a specific storage room where you have your own lock and key. You have unlimited access to your unit at no extra cost and you bring the items to and from storage. With their Full Service Plus, they do all the work for you.
Will you be trying Manhattan Mini Storage out??
Read the Comments +