Rug 8×10 for under bed: https://rstyle.me/+FnYaYsQbfNFcPph3eF80ug
Olive tree to go in the corner, right of the fireplace mantel: https://rstyle.me/+T4a6glMTJJt05W7KIQtdjg
Floating nightstands (2): https://rstyle.me/+c7QwDMlLkwa8GOep-eLEiw
Side table next to love seat: https://rstyle.me/+ex3EgX7o072s0CVb44i5ew
White fireplace surround: https://rstyle.me/+xpxmekEBCLREXyJtRAZiAA
Gold mirror: https://rstyle.me/+LhVGo0qm-APDKozSz0_4jg
Boucle ottoman: https://rstyle.me/+V4EemX7u2P2QA-b_hBZNLQ
Acrylic coffee table: https://rstyle.me/+k0G4uVMBJPgCe9-xkfB81g
Cowhide rug: https://rstyle.me/+JH9YlEBr3wn6GPItaLgYZw
Vintage prints (you will need to find ornate frames for these! Maybe at a local thrift): https://rstyle.me/+4CAsEz_vmSsgPmIJ2hEGcg
White bed: https://www.cb2.com/facade-bed/f9127
Rose glass bowl for the coffee table: https://www.cb2.com/bangle-dirty-rose-low-glass-bowl/s622321
Taper holder knot: https://www.cb2.com/asha-taper-holder/s147138
Plug-in sconces above nightstands (2): https://www.hipvan.com/products/gerbil-brass-wall-lamp-matt-black-matt-antique
- Make sure to mount the mirror in case it falls.
- We chose a more expensive bed, loveseat, and chandelier since those will be the focal points of the space. Everything else is more budget-friendly!
- For the look you’re going for, it’s important not to over-clutter the walls.
- To keep the decor minimal and space clutter-free we thought you could store your makeup in your nightstand closest to the full-length mirror. The little stool we added in can be a seating option for you if you like.
- For a cozy lounge set up and to make it it’s own section of the room, we thought the couch could face the fireplace acting as a room divider while still leaving enough room behind it to do yoga.
- All of these items should deliver to your location. There will be shipping fees for some of these items!
- We added greenery which is important to make the space feel fresh. This is a link for a 4ft faux olive tree but if you feel you can go bigger, please do, it will make the room feel taller! We weren’t sure of the height of the ceiling. If you also feel you could get a real olive tree, even better!
- The mantel will be used as surface space while giving you that Parisian feel.
- We understand you appreciate a vintage look. Chelsey gets many of her home decor pieces from antique stores, Facebook marketplace, vintage sellers through Instagram, and flea markets! While we have shared direct links for all items that are vintage-inspired, we encourage you to check your area for second-hand antique items (Especially for the fireplace surround and gold frames for art!)- it’s always nice to have something unique and a true vintage piece!
- We added in accents because those little pieces of decor bring the space together!
- The chandelier is not a plugin. If you need a plugin, please let us know!
- The small faux boucle ottoman is something you can use in your bedroom or in another part of your home. It’s easy to move and works great for extra seating or as a mini side table.
- Make sure to mount the fireplace to the wall somehow. I would hire a super or handyman to help with that, the mirror and chandelier.
- If you are going for a similar look to Chelsey’s apartment, choose all-white bedding! Doesn’t have to be fancy.
Lastly, to get that full Parisian apartment-style- adding molding to the walls would be a game-changer! If you feel up to it and think you’d like to put in the extra effort, it’s really quite simple to do! We can talk you through it if you decide this is something that interests you!